A brief return to the Uptown neighborhood on Chicago's north side. Uptown Station-better known as the Wilson Red Line stop-is an interesting structure. Wilson was originally the terminus of the Northwestern Elevated, although it eventually became a station for the North Shore interurban line. Several station layouts were used before the current (and final) station was built in 1923. There were a couple of different entrances and exits to handle the two separate railroads-the above sign was at the original entrance. Regular riders will know that the current entrance is on Broadway, and that this is now a Popeye's Chicken.